• The highest standard of care
  • Particular expertise in five
    Centers of Excellence
  • On the forefront of
    robot-assisted surgery

Infertility & Men's Health


Introduction

The field of infertility continues to undergo significant advances. In the United States, a couple has an approximate 25% chance of conceiving per month, 75% by 6 months, and 90% by 1 year. Therefore, approximately 10 to 15% of couples are unsuccessful conceiving by 1 year.

Male Evaluation

For those couples that have been unsuccessful conceiving, the male will undergo urologic evaluation. This will include complete history and physical examination, a detailed fertility questionnaire, hormonal evaluation and semen analysis. The results of this evaluation and any proposed therapy will be discussed with both patient and spouse and communicated to the spouse's treating gynecologist.